Invisalign® allows you to get a beautiful smile without braces or wires. It uses a series of custom made, clear removable aligners to guide your teeth into the desired position.
This is how Invisalign® works:
- Each set of aligners is worn for 2 weeks, 22 hours a day
- They are removed for meals and snacks
- Normal brushing and flossing is required after eating
- Office visits occur every 8-10 weeks to verify progress and obtain the next sequence of aligners
- Treatment time averages 9-15 months
- Retainers are needed at the completion of treatment
- You can elect AcceleDent to reduce treatment time by as much as 50%
Invisalign® works well for most teens and adults, if worn consistently. While it’s often a wonderful treatment option, Invisalign® is not for everyone. Dr. Randolph – who is a Premier Provider of Invisalign® and has advanced training through the Invisalign® Masters Program – can help you determine if Invisalign® is right for you. If you would like to learn more, please call our office to set-up an appointment with Dr. Randolph for a complimentary consultation.